We are UPM’s staff committed to excellence through the implementation of quality in teaching, research and professional services to fulfill the expectations of our customers by ensuring:-
1. To display information about registration and class schedule on the Academic Division/SMP website – Student Portal MySchedule Menu in the eleventh week of the previous semester.
2. To display information about examination schedule on the Academic Division/SMP website – Student Portal MySchedule Menu in the eleventh week of the current semester.
3. To distribute course registration slip on the first day of every semester.
4. To announce the final semester examination results on the SMP latest within one (1) day after endorsement from UPM Senate.
5. To display Convocation Ceremony Notice on the website within 30 days and notify via mail 25 working days before the Convocation Ceremony.
6. To announce result of application into the programme latest within two (2) months after a complete application is received by SGS.
7. To inform result of application to appoint Supervisory Committee latest within two (2) months from the date of a complete application is received.
8. To inform the result of application to defer studies within 14 working days after a complete application is received.
9. To inform the result of application to extend duration of study within 14 working days after a complete application is received.
10. To inform the result of application to change programme/field of study within two (2) months after a complete application is received.
11. To inform the result of application to upgrade studies to the PhD programme latest within three (3) months after a complete application is received.
12. To inform the result of application for graduate assistance (GRF/GRA) latest within three (3) months after the application deadline.
13. To inform the examination results semester to the students within 6 weeks after the last day of the examination week.
14. To ensure that students sit for the viva voce within three (3) months after thesis submission to the School of Graduate Studies for examination.
15. To inform the result of application of dismissal appeal within seven (7) working days after Senate’s decision.
16. To inform the result of degree conferment to students within seven (7) working days upon approval by the Senate.
17. To inform the result of student activity application (with a complete working paper) within three (3) working days upon the presentation of the working paper.
18. To inform the result of application of zakat student within eight (8) working days after an interview is conducted.
19. To ensure that 100% of students are able to meet the counsellor (first face-to-face individual counselling) on the same day (during working hours).
20. To inform grant application results within five (5) working days from the date of acceptance letter by the sponsor.
21. To issue grant offer letter within 21 working days after the application is approved.
22. To inform the result of application to attend seminars/conferences/workshops/visits overseas (SKBL) within two (2) months upon acceptance of a complete application form.
23. To issue a Letter of Recommendation for Intellectual Property Protection within five (5) working days from the date of evaluation by the Intellectual Property Evaluation Committee.
24. To inform the result for application to join a research exhibition competition within 21 working days of the deadline.
25. To provide feedback on a research report evaluation within five (5) working days after an evaluation is carried out.
26. Successful candidates issued with an offer letter within 10 working days upon receiving minutes from the Appointment Authority (PBM).
27. Decision promotion staff due to the applicant no later than 10 working days after the minutes of the Appointing Authority received or direction Appointing Authority.
28. Mind Transformation Program released the results to the participants within 10 working days after the last date to receive approval from the Evaluation Panel Induction Course.
29. Announced the result of study leave application to the candidates within 14 working days upon receiving approval from the Study Leave Committee/MOE.
30. To announce the result of training allocation application within 10 working days upon receiving a complete application for training locally.
31. To announce the result of training allocation application within 20 working days upon receiving a complete application for training abroad.
32. To provide feedback to referee of counselling cases within 6 working days.
33. To ensure that the confirmation in service letter is issued to staff latest within 14 working days after approval from the Registrar.
34. To ensure that the medical claim application status (below RM1000.00) is informed to the applicant within 10 working days upon receiving a complete application form.
35. Approved allocation distributed and available for use after 14 days in every January/date of approval.
36. Perform a report quarterly expenses to Responsibility Centers (PTJ)
37. To disburse loan/scholarship to students within seven (7) working days.
38. To pay all monetary claims from staff/suppliers within 14 working days.
39. Processing supplier registration within 3 working days.
40. To prepare purchase order within 7 working days.
41. To process asset disposal within 25 working days.
42. Asign Mangement Training to asset officers at PTJ at least 2 times a year
43. Processing library materials for urgent requests within 5 working days.
44. Processing of newly received serial issues within 10 working days.
45. Handling of membership registration / problems within 30 minutes.
46. Re-shelving of returned books within 1 working day.
47. Conducting Information Literacy Programme classes as scheduled.
48. Providing Information Literature search result within 5 working days.
49. Customer feedback / client communication notified within 3 working days.
Client Charter Reports 2015
1. Client Charter Reports June
2. Client Charter Reports May
3. Client Charter Reports April
4. Client Charter Reports March
5. Client Charter Reports February
6. Client Charter Reports January
Updated:: 26/09/2016 [farahidayu]
Faculty of Engineering,
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 UPM Serdang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.